FIRST TIME IN AMSTERDAMWORLD'S TOP OPTIMAL HUMAN PERFORMANCE CONFERENCE
“Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.”
― Sigmund Freud
HACK THE EGODue to government restrictions for events, we have moved the Amsterdam event to August 2022 (exact date TBA)
Helsinki 2021 has been moved to 3-4 June 2022. If you like to move your ticket, let us know.
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Biohacking is all about optimizing human performance, health, and wellbeing with the help of latest science, technologies, experts, and data-driven self-experiments.
Join 2 days of 35+ keynotes, hands-on exhibition with 50+ brands, healthy food-court, thermogenic spa and incredible side-events in the company of 1200+ health, productivity, technology, and wellbeing experts, entrepreneurs, scientists, and thought-leaders.
HACK THE EGO
Do you sometimes feel that keeping your ego in control is a full-time job?
When it comes to progress as a human being, we are often on the way of our own personal growth and mastery.
The way we have learned to survive may be on the way of our very survival.
Recognizing different aspects of yourself and your patterns of behaviour is the key to becoming a better version of yourself.
If you ...
... pursue personal growth & mastery, but sometimes procrastinate and struggle.
... have deep curiosity of the inner workings of your own mind, but have sometimes been afraid to look in the mirror.
... want to win & be successful, but have felt sometimes insecure or "not enough."
... want to live a long healthy life, but know that your days may be limited.
... if you answered yes to any one of these, then this conference in Amsterdam on 5-6 June 2020 is exactly for you. Let go of "e" and go!
THE CAPACITY TO RECOVER RAPIDLY FROM DIFFICULTIES
Genetics & EPIGENETICS
STRESS & NERVOUS SYSTEM
ENERGY & MITOCHONDRIA
AUTOPHAGY & LONGEVITY
KNOWLEDGE OF ONE'S OWN THOUGHTS & ACTIONS
GOALS & PURPOSE
TRAUMA & PSYCHOLOGY
EGO & SELF-DEVELOPMENT
SELF-AWARENESS & QUANTIFIED SELF
EXTENDING BEYOND THE LIMITS OF ORDINARY EXPERIENCE
MIND & CONSCIOUSNESS
PSYCHEDELICS & PLANT MEDICINES
NATURE & HOLOBIONTS
TECHNOLOGY & TRANSHUMANISM
We are thrilled to bring you 35+ top international experts in hacking health, performance, and the ego:
PROF. ADAM GAZZALEY (USA)
Professor in Neurology, Physiology & Psychiatry at UC San Francisco, Psychedelic Medicine
NAVEEN JAIN (USA)
Philantrophist & Serial Entrepreneur
TIM CHANG (USA)
Forbes Midas List of Top Tech Investors
DR. JAMES V. HARDT (USA)
Neurofeedback expert & Biocybernaut Institute
DR. SCOTT BARRY KAUFMAN (USA)
Humanistic Psychologist, Author & Host of Psychology Podcast
DR. RICHARD DE LETH (NLD)
Health Optimization & Dutch Celebrity Health Figure
DR. MOLLY MALOOF (USA)
Physician, Medical Advisor, Lecturer @ Stanford University
YARROW WILLARD (CAN)
Master Herbalist, Director @ Wild Rose College of Natural Healing, Co-founder @ Harmonic Arts
DR. LEW LIM (CAN)
Medical Neuroscience Engineer, Scientist, Inventor & Photobiomodulation Expert
Daniel schmachtenberger (USA)
Civilization Redesigner, Director of Research & Development @ Neurohacker Collective
WADE LIGHTHEART (CAN)
Certified Sports Nutritionist, 3x All Natural Bodybuilding Champion, Co-founder @ BioOptimizers
TEEMU ARINA (FIN)
Futurist, Author, Professional Biohacker & Curator of Biohacker Summit
JAAKKO HALMETOJA (FIN)
Nutrition & Wellness Expert, Professional Speaker & Author
EDUARD DE WILDE (NLD)
Longevity Supplement Specialist & Productivity Biohacker
SIIM LAND (EST)
Author of Metabolic Autophagy, High-performance Coach & Prodigy of Biohacking
KASPER VAN DER MEULEN (NLD)
Science Teacher, Bestselling Author, Breathing Specialist
DR. OLLI SOVIJÄRVI (FIN)
Licensed Physician & Lead Author of Biohacker's Handbook
PETER JOOSTEN (NLD)
Human Enhancement & Transhumanism Specialist
BOOMER ANDERSON (USA)
Performance Advisor & Podcast Host @ Decoding Superhuman
DANIEL STICKLER (USA)
Performance Medicine Physician, Co-founder & CMO @ Apeiron ZOH
... JUST THE BEGINNING! MORE SPEAKERS to be announced soon ...
"Biohacker Summit is hands-down one of
the top biohacking conferences on the planet."
What to expect?
- Spectacular keynotes: Our upgraded mainstage hosts keynotes from 35+ top performers and scientists from the health and wellbeing industry.
- Next-level exhibition: Discover the latest technologies, equipment, services, nutrition and methods for optimal health and performance from 50+ brands.
- Holobiont audience: International audience of 1200+ consisting of pioneers, innovators, and industry experts in health and wellbeing space shaping the future of preventive health and optimal human performance: entrepreneurs, executives, investors, technologists, early adopters, medical & wellness professionals and academics.
- Superfood court: Both ketogenic, carnivore and vegan friendly nutrient-dence lunch options, various superfoods, upgraded coffee & tea, and raw snacks so that you can get the most out of the conference.
- UG venue: This is not a boring tradeshow, but a warehouse party for optimal humans. The event takes place in a former factory often housing techno parties, giving it the much needed touch with red lights, lasers, and artwork.
- Thermogenic spa: Already an iconic part of the event, the thermogenic spa features traditional Finnish sauna, hot tub, cold bath, cryotherapy, infrared sauna, and a redlight cabin. Bring your swimsuit – We provide a wardrobe to change clothes.
- Crisp video recording & live stream: If you rather interact with the other guests, immerce yourself in the exhibition or watch remotely, you will not miss a beat as the video recordings will be all yours.
- Unforgettable VIP experience: Network with speakers, media and VIPs while enjoying expectional catering at the Upgraded Dinner, biohacker goodie bag, priority seating, and VIP lounge with all the cool hacks and gadgets.
- Upgraded side-events: Optimized Day Workshop, Upgraded Dinner and Upgraded Offsite. Our side-events are simply legendary.
Interested to see exhibitor & sponsorhip options? Please contact us here.
Official Side Events
"Biohacker Summit is one of the best health conferences I've been to."
- Entrance on both days
- Keynote presentations
- Free workshops
- Access to the interactive Upgraded Exhibition
- Video recording of presentations
Discounted ticket for a limited time (normally 497 €)
- Two free meals
- Access to VIP lounge with speakers
- VIP goodie bag from exhibitors & sponsors
- Exclusive biohacking experiences at VIP lounge
- Free upgraded coffee, tea & snacks
- Entrance to Upgraded Dinner with speakers
- Priority invitation to exclusive side-events
Highly in-demand, limited number of tickets
- Can't join in person? Watch the live stream online from your device
- High quality stream from Main Stage
- Recordings of presentations including HD video, audio, biographies and presentations
If you can't join in-person
"If you are serious about health, performance and personal development, then this is the event you need to attend."
This impressive former industrial factory is situated in the heart of Amsterdam, just one stop and 5 minutes away from Central Station and Westerpark. The building known for its techno parties has 1800 square meters and capacity for 2000 people. During the Biohacker Summit the space will transform into a future biohacking lab with latest technologies, experiences and presentations. The terrace outside will host a spa area with hot saunas and ice baths.
Address: Pakhuis West, Elementenstraat 25, Amsterdam (map)
We recommend you to stay close to Amsterdam Centraal or Sloterdijk stations for easy access.
A great hotel is for example Park Inn by Radission Amsterdam City West.
About The Organizer
Biohacker Center is an optimal human performance think tank headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. It organizes the Biohacker Summit and Biohacker Retreats, publishes the best-selling Biohacker’s Handbook, broadcasts the Biohacker's Podcast, runs the Biohacker Center Online Store, and delivers the Biohacker's Online Courses.