This is your opportunity to learn from the best. In this full immersive and exclusive retreat location 20 minutes away from Helsinki center you will be guided by the Biohacker's Handbook authors Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, technology specialist Teemu Arina, nutrition specialist Jaakko Halmetoja, high-performance coach Siim Land, master herbalist Yarrow Willard, meditation & yoga teacher Inka Immonen, consciousness hacker Tommi Ullgren and transformational spiritual coach Sara Adolfsen through a perfect day from the morning when you wake up to the moment when you go to sleep.
You will learn the following:
- How to start your day (body & mind)
- How to set your goals for the day
- Most-effective breathing techniques for the day
- How to structure your day for success
- What to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner to optimize performance, focus and attention
- What supplements to use in different situations (stress management, energy, focus, sleep optimization)
- Benefits of fasting, intermittent-fasting and various diets (including the ketogenic diet)
- Biohacking technologies and their benefits: red-light therapy, NIR, neurofeedback, binaural beats, hypoxia training, exercise protocols & equipment, air purifiers, water filters, EMF protection etc.
- Tracking technologies and their benefits: sleep trackers, activity trackers, air quality trackers, productivity trackers, health biomarkers etc.
- How to prepare and use herbal products, superfoods & medicinal mushrooms (chaga, cordyceps, lion's mane, reishi etc.)
- How to make the most amazing raw chocolate with superfoods
- How to properly use a traditional Finnish sauna
- Benefits of cold thermogenesis & heat alteration
- .... and much more!
You will have access to:
- latest biohacking technologies
- optimized nutrition products
- beautiful retreat location ("Ruusuniemi")
- optimized & upgraded lunch & dinner catering to dietary needs including "keto"
- traditional Finnish sauna session
- ice swimming in the Baltic sea
- swimming pool
- beautiful nature views
- amazing company of attendees
- lectures from the top experts
- a goodie bag of biohacking products from our sponsors
Wednesday 30 October from 09:30 to 21:00.
Address: Villa Ruusuniemi, Merenkulkijankuja 3. 00980 Helsinki (map)
It is recommended to eat breakfast before arrival, unless you are fasting.
- 09:30 Doors open
- 10:00 Opening circle, morning optimized water, upgraded coffee & tea (Teemu Arina)
- 10:30 Light movement, meditation & sound healing, affirmations & goals (Inka Immonen & Sara Adolfsen)
- 11:15 Principles of an optimized day (Teemu Arina)
- 12:00 Ketogenic lunch
- 12:30 Biohacking technologies, supplements & demos (Teemu Arina)
- 14:00 Afternoon upgraded nutrition & beverages workshop (Master Herbalist Yarrow Willard)
- 15:00 Optimizing metabolism, energy, focus & stress (Siim Land)
- 16:00 Cold thermogenesis, benefits of heat alteration & breathing workshop (Dr. Olli Sovijärvi)
- 17:00 Traditional Finnish sauna (Tommi Ullgren)
- 18:00 Raw chocolate, superfoods & cooking workshop (Jaakko Halmetoja)
- 19:00 Optimized ketogenic wild dinner with carb refeeding option
- 20:00 Sleep & recovery optimization
- 20:30 Gratitude for becoming a new version of yourself
- 21:00 Closing
970 € (incl. VAT 10%)
100 € discount per ticket for 2 or more tickets.
Tickets are transferrable to another person and non-refundable.
TEEMU ARINA (FIN)
Futurist | Biohacker | Author @ Biohacker Center
Teemu Arina has a professional career of two decades as a technology entrepreneur, author and professional speaker. Mr. Arina is one of the forefront figures of the biohacking movement. Mr. Arina has received the Leonardo Award in 2015 (under the patronage of European Parliament and UNESCO), selected as Top 100 most influential people in IT in 2016 (TIVI), and awarded the Speaker of the Year in 2017 (Speakersforum) and Leadership Trainer of the Year (Turku School of Economics, 2018). He is the co-author of the bestselling Biohacker’s Handbook series for optimising what it means to be human with technological and biological tools. Mr. Arina is also curating the Biohacker Summit (world's top conference for biohacking) and co-founder of the Biohacker Center (an independent think tank focused on optimal human performance, health and wellbeing).
JAAKKO HALMETOJA (FIN)
Nutrition & Wellness Expert | Author @ Biohacker Center & Foodin
DR. OLLI SOVIJÄRVI (FIN)
Licensed Physician & Author @ Biohacker Center
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi is one of the pioneers of holistic medicine in Finland. In 2006 he graduated from the University of Helsinki with a Licentiate degree in Medicine. In 2010–2011 Dr. Sovijärvi completed an integral theory degree at John F. Kennedy University, focusing on psychology and philosophy. For the first five years of his career as a physician, Dr. Sovijärvi was employed by Finland’s first medical recruitment agency. He has worked at nearly 50 different clinics and ERs around Finland. Dr. Sovijärvi has also acted as consultant to various companies and service providers operating in the fields of wellness and health technology. Between 2013–18, Dr. Sovijärvi practiced medicine at a private clinic that specializes in nutrition and holistic health care. At present, Sovijärvi focuses primarily on the production of scientific content for preventive health care and wellbeing. He is a co-author of the Biohacker’s handbook and co-founder of Biohacker Center. He also runs training sessions and presentations on the topics of biohacking, performance optimization, nutritional issues, and maintaining the intestinal balance. In his free time, he is an exercise enthusiast and an electronic music DJ.
SIIM LAND (EST)
Author | Anthropologist | Podcaster | Performance Coach @ Siim Land Coaching
Siim Land is an Estonian author, high-performance coach, biohacker and a student of life. He has a bachelor’s in socio-cultural anthropology, he has a blog, a YouTube channel, and a podcast about human optimization and wellness called Body Mind Empowerment. He creates content about human optimization and achieving your peak potential. He is the author of the Metabolic Autophagy book.
INKA IMMONEN (FIN)
Biohacker | Yoga and meditation teacher | Psychology (University of Aberdeen)
Inka Immonen guides people’s mind to different places with yoga, meditation, nutrition and biohacking. Her passion and expertise lies in psychology, neuroscience, and the mind/body interaction. Since 2016, she has been working at the Biohacker Center creating scientific content about biohacking and how to optimise brain health, energy, psychological wellbeing and memory with the help of biohacking, neuroscience and positive psychology.
YARROW WILLARD (CAN)
Herbal Jedi | Wizard | Entrepreneur | YouTuber | Philosopher | Naturalist & Fun-Gi
Known as the Herbal Jedi, Yarrow Willard is a Clinical Herbalist, Director of the Wild Rose College of Natural Healing and Co-creator of the Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary. Raised by herbalist parents, he has been immersed in the world of wholistic medicine since birth. He is a passionate educator, youtuber and modern day reality hacker who is continually upgrading his knowledge and understanding with the growing edge science of re-claiming wellness and vibrant living. Yarrow shares a variety of health empowering practices in a fun and informal way that keeps his students at the edge of their seats.
TOMMI ULLGREN (FIN)
Consciousness hacker | Founder of ATRA Innovations | Impact investor | Technology entrepreneur | Sauna connoisseur
Tommi is consciousness hacker, impact investor, technology entrepreneur and sauna connoisseur based in Helsinki. He is dedicated advocate for health benefits of sauna enabling more people to get familiar with Finnish wellbeing traditions. At Biohacker Summit you’ll find him guiding participants to heavenly steam and perfect sweat at our Sauna Village / Thermogenic Spa on both afternoons.
SARA ADOLFSEN (FIN)
Holistic certified nurse | Transformational health, wellness and spiritual coach
I share the message of healing and empowering oneself and finding true purpose in life. My biggest passion is transformation and living in alignment with and following the heart, as is fulfilling our highest potential.