FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Presenters include leading international figures, technologists, medical professionals, and visionaries from the fields of digital health, quantified self, life extension, and biohacking.
Participants mainly VIPs and invited speakers take part in preparing a multi-course dinner in separate kitchen teams guided by wild food chef Sami Tallberg.
Upgraded Dinner is a future food lab taking food, preparation, cooking, and eating to the next level with the latest science and kitchen chemistry. Biohacking techniques are used to preserve quality and increase absorption of ingredients such as foraged plants, wild game, and seasonal local produce.
This is an extremely unique and rare dinner that runs more like a hands-on workshop. A true learning experience in addition to incredible flavor.
These are the type of companies that usually exhibit at our events:
- Biohacking equipment & therapy devices
- Biomedical testing & biomarker analysis
- Wearables, mobile apps & digital health
- Optimal nutrition, supplements & superfoods
- Smart living & smart working
- Physical exercise & sports equipment
- Wellness & health services
More focus may be added to specific product groups depending of the theme of the event.
Our events are designed for high-impact for exhibitors in terms of the time available to browse through the exhibition, and for attendees to try out various products and services.
International audience consisting of boundary pushers, pioneers, innovators and health and wellbeing industry experts shaping the future of preventive health and optimal human performance:
- Entrepreneurs & executives
- Investors & innovators
- Technologists & early adopters
- Medical & wellness professionals
- Academics & designers
We are committed to following the guidelines set by local authorities. At the time of writing, we are not aware of any limitations.
We offer visa invitation to our conference under the following conditions:
- You have purchased a valid ticket to the conference
- Recommendation letter attached including purpose of visit attached by your employer / university / organizer of Biohacker Summit
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the conference date
- Visa duration valid for 1 week
We reserve the right to deny issuing a visa invitation without any explanation if we deem so feasible. We offer a full refund for your ticket up to 1 month before the event if you cannot proceed with the steps described above or if we deny your visa invitation request. We DO NOT issue a refund in any circumstance after we have issued you a visa invitation letter.
Our event is organized such that there is plenty of opportunities to network with other attendees. You also have the opportunity to interact with speakers after their talk and take selfies. The VIP lounge is for speakers, VIP, media and special guests only.
Our event website will list any available hotel and travel deals including the offers from our partners, if available. We suggest to stay in downtown as our events are in close proximity. Hotels.com and AirBnB both offer great deals.