Invitation or VIP pass required.
- More like an upgraded cooking workshop than a dinner
- Prepared by you with the speakers in guidance of Biohacker's Handbook authors and Finnish award-winning wild food chef Sami Tallberg & Dutch chef Jonathan Karpathios (The Farm Kitchen)
- 6 course dinner prepared in separate kitchen teams just like in a TV cooking show
- Ultra seasonal ingredients, local forage and wild game
- Everything of course, upgraded with the latest biohacking cooking techniques
Friday 14 Oct: 2pm - 8pm – Upgraded Dinner (hands-on)
- 14:00 - Doors open
- 14:30 - Registration, networking & team building (Biohacker Summit badges & VIP bags distributed)
- 15:00 - Introduction to Upgraded Dinner (Biohacker's Handbook)
- 15:30 - Upgraded cooking begins! (in guidance of topchef Sami Tallberg)
- 17:00 - 6-course dinner is served with short presentations in-between
- 20:00 - Wrap up!
De Flinesstraat 4, 1114 AL Amsterdam, Netherlands (map)
Note: About 15-20 minutes by taxi from Kromhouthal, the main venue.