This is your opportunity to learn from the best. In this full immersive and exclusive retreat location 20 minutes away from Helsinki center you will be guided by the Biohacker's Handbook authors Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, technology specialist Teemu Arina, nutrition specialist Jaakko Halmetoja, high-performance coach Siim Land, breathworker Leigh Ewin, consciousness hacker & sauna master Tommi Ullgren, sound healer Jani Toivonen and yoga teacher Tuuli Sofia through a perfect day from the morning when you wake up to the moment when you go to sleep.
You will learn the following:
- How to start your day (body & mind)
- How to set your goals for the day
- Most-effective breathing techniques for the day
- How to structure your day for success
- What to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner to optimize performance, focus and attention
- What supplements to use in different situations (stress management, energy, focus, sleep optimization)
- Benefits of fasting, intermittent-fasting and various diets (including the ketogenic diet)
- Biohacking technologies and their benefits: red-light therapy, NIR, neurofeedback, binaural beats, hypoxia training, exercise protocols & equipment, air purifiers, water filters, EMF protection etc.
- Tracking technologies and their benefits: sleep trackers, activity trackers, air quality trackers, productivity trackers, health biomarkers etc.
- How to prepare and use herbal products, superfoods & medicinal mushrooms (chaga, cordyceps, lion's mane, reishi etc.)
- How to make the most amazing raw chocolate with superfoods
- How to properly use a traditional Finnish sauna
- Benefits of cold thermogenesis & heat alteration
- .... and much more!
You will have access to:
- latest biohacking technologies
- optimized nutrition products
- beautiful retreat location ("Ruusuniemi")
- optimized & upgraded lunch & dinner catering to dietary needs including "keto"
- traditional Finnish sauna session
- ice swimming in the Baltic sea
- swimming pool
- beautiful nature views
- amazing company of attendees
- lectures from the top experts
- a goodie bag of biohacking products from our sponsors
Wednesday 1 June from 09:30 to 21:00.
Address: Villa Ruusuniemi, Merenkulkijankuja 3. 00980 Helsinki (map)
It is recommended to eat breakfast before arrival, unless you are fasting.
- 09:30 Doors open
- 10:00 Opening circle, morning optimized water, upgraded coffee & tea (Teemu Arina)
- 10:30 Light movement, affirmations & goals for the day (Tuuli Sofia)
- 11:15 Principles of an optimized day (Teemu Arina & Dr. Olli Sovijärvi)
- 12:00 Ketogenic lunch
- 12:30 Biohacking technologies, tracking, supplements & demos (Teemu Arina & Dr. Olli Sovijärvi)
- 13:30 Afternoon upgraded nutrition & beverages workshop (Jaakko Halmetoja)
- 14:30 Optimizing metabolism, energy, focus & stress (Siim Land)
- 15:30 Gong Yoga & Sound Healing (Jani Toivonen)
- 16:15 Breathwork (Leigh Ewin)
- 17:00 Traditional Finnish sauna & cold thermogenesis (Tommi Ullgren & Leigh Ewin)
- 19:00 Optimized ketogenic wild dinner with carb refeeding option
- 20:00 Sleep & recovery optimization
- 20:30 Gratitude for becoming a new version of yourself
- 21:00 Closing
970 € (incl. VAT 10%)
100 € discount per ticket for 2 or more tickets.
Tickets are transferrable to another person and non-refundable.
TEEMU ARINA (FIN)
Futurist | Biohacker | Author @ Biohacker Center
Teemu Arina has a professional career of two decades as a technology entrepreneur, author and professional speaker. Mr. Arina is one of the forefront figures of the biohacking movement. Mr. Arina has received the Leonardo Award in 2015 (under the patronage of European Parliament and UNESCO), selected as Top 100 most influential people in IT in 2016 (TIVI), and awarded the Speaker of the Year in 2017 (Speakersforum) and Leadership Trainer of the Year (Turku School of Economics, 2018). He is the co-author of the bestselling Biohacker’s Handbook series for optimising what it means to be human with technological and biological tools. Mr. Arina is also curating the Biohacker Summit (world's top conference for biohacking) and co-founder of the Biohacker Center (an independent think tank focused on optimal human performance, health and wellbeing).
JAAKKO HALMETOJA (FIN)
Nutrition & Wellness Expert | Author @ Biohacker Center & Foodin
DR. OLLI SOVIJÄRVI (FIN)
Licensed Physician & Author @ Biohacker Center
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi is one of the pioneers of holistic medicine in Finland. In 2006 he graduated from the University of Helsinki with a Licentiate degree in Medicine. In 2010–2011 Dr. Sovijärvi completed an integral theory degree at John F. Kennedy University, focusing on psychology and philosophy. For the first five years of his career as a physician, Dr. Sovijärvi was employed by Finland’s first medical recruitment agency. He has worked at nearly 50 different clinics and ERs around Finland. Dr. Sovijärvi has also acted as consultant to various companies and service providers operating in the fields of wellness and health technology. Between 2013–18, Dr. Sovijärvi practiced medicine at a private clinic that specializes in nutrition and holistic health care. At present, Sovijärvi focuses primarily on the production of scientific content for preventive health care and wellbeing. He is a co-author of the Biohacker’s handbook and co-founder of Biohacker Center. He also runs training sessions and presentations on the topics of biohacking, performance optimization, nutritional issues, and maintaining the intestinal balance. In his free time, he is an exercise enthusiast and an electronic music DJ.
JANI TOIVONEN (FIN)
Visionary, Coach & Sound Therapist
Jani is a visionary of her own strength and love and a humble student. His goal is to bring people together, in their own strength and love. Jan has a background as a long line martial arts enthusiast and coach. He has attended numerous coaching and wellness trainings and is deeply acquainted with the healing potential of vibrations and sound. Through mental and yogic exercises, Jan has developed a very unique holistic way to bring people back to their own natural rhythm and balance. In addition to holistic exercises, he keeps the space through the vibrations of the sound, and creates a space where participants can experience deep relaxation, presence and the magic of natural rhythm. Jan’s focus in life is to find true simplicity and the flow of connection, peace and happiness - and to share it with others.
LEIGH EWIN (AUS)
I coach people around the world in the art of conscious breathwork. I’ve trained with several of the world’s top recognized breathwork evangelists. I specialize in guiding group breathwork sessions and has a subtle yet powerful manner of which he brings people together. I’ve has spent years exploring breathwork techniques to aid in anxiety, pain and stress relief as well as sports and athletic performance enhancement. I’m based in the cooler climate of Finland but hail from sunny Australia and represents a real life story of adaptation and resilience. I enjoy breathwork and the flow of energy that it creates in and for people, both physically and mentally. I am also trained in Bulletproof coaching and holds instructor certifications in several other breathwork methodologies, such as Wim Hof Method, Oxygen Advantage and Breathology. I used to compete in basketball at a high level but nowadays you can find me guiding breathwork in many different settings – from a sports hall to a small tipi in the middle of the forest.
SIIM LAND (EST)
Author | Anthropologist | Podcaster | Performance Coach @ Siim Land Coaching
Siim Land is an Estonian author, high-performance coach, biohacker and a student of life. He has a bachelor’s in socio-cultural anthropology, he has a blog, a YouTube channel, and a podcast about human optimization and wellness called Body Mind Empowerment. He creates content about human optimization and achieving your peak potential. He is the author of the Metabolic Autophagy book.
TOMMI ULLGREN (FIN)
Consciousness hacker | Founder of ATRA Innovations | Impact investor | Technology entrepreneur | Sauna connoisseur
Tommi is consciousness hacker, impact investor, technology entrepreneur and sauna connoisseur based in Helsinki. He is dedicated advocate for health benefits of sauna enabling more people to get familiar with Finnish wellbeing traditions. At Biohacker Summit you’ll find him guiding participants to heavenly steam and perfect sweat at our Sauna Village / Thermogenic Spa on both afternoons.
TUULI SOFIA (FIN/EST)
Certified Yoga Instructor
Tuuli Sofia facilitates active yoga styles with more invigorating and playful modified ashtanga vinyasa yoga and the rocket -series and balancing it with restful and meditative yin and restorative yoga to release excess stress activating the body's natural relaxation response. She has practiced and studied yoga since 2012, currently studying Traditional Chinese Medicine, the autonomic nervous system, and the body-mind connection. For her, it is a priority to create a safe space to explore, rest and recharge.