Biohacking is a growing international trend. Biohacking is defined as better living through science, technology and nature with biological and technological tools. Biohacking is the application of genetics, epigenetics, physiology, nutrition and bioinformatics to take your physical & mental performance, health and wellbeing to a new level.
Biohacker Summit is the largest biohacking event in the world that connects health & wellbeing companies, medical professionals, technology experts, health investors, tech entrepreneurs, academics, nutritionists, personal trainers, and other pioneers in health and wellbeing. The aim of the conference is to make the world healthier and happier place, prevent disease, and extend human capabilities and lifespan.
For media inquiries and requests for media passes for Biohacker Summit, please contact us below:
BIOHACKER SUMMIT Photos
- » See photos from Helsinki 2019
- » See photos from Stockholm 2018
- » See photos from Helsinki 2017
- » See photos from Helsinki 2016
- » See photos from UK 2016
- » See photos from Helsinki 2015
- » See photos from Helsinki 2014